We are looking for employees with the attitudes, skills, qualifications and experience needed to achieve our mission.
L. Syme awards
These awards are for young researchers at the master's or doctoral level intending to study work and health.
F. Mustard award
This award is a two-year appointment for researchers at the post-doctoral level in the area of work and health.
C. Mustard award
This award supports and accelerates the research program of an early career researcher in the area of work and health.
The Institute is committed to transparent and fair recruiting practices to ensure the selection of employees with the attitudes, skills, qualifications and experience needed. We are also committed to excellent working conditions and a cooperative, team environment for our employees, which we achieve through the following:
- We believe in a participative environment in which employees are valued, supported and able to pursue professional growth.
- We focus on continuous learning, and offer regular and ongoing opportunities to increase both scientific knowledge and working skills. These include formal, informal and mentoring opportunities.
- We value diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer, welcoming applications from all qualified candidates.
- We acknowledge the importance of work-life balance and a healthy working environment, and we offer flexible work arrangements and a variety of social events for staff throughout the year.
- We are committed to promoting the health and well-being of employees, preventing work-related injuries and illnesses, and using research evidence to continuously improve the work environment.
- We offer competitive salaries, as well as benefits and pension packages to eligible employees.
Current job opportunities
There are currently no job opportunities. Please check back later.